1992 oldmoblie 88 royale

10

Asked by May 27, 2017 at 09:46 PM about the 1992 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale 4 Dr LS Sedan

Could it be that my timing belt is out that why my
car dont wont to start because i done chnge coil
pack spark plugs and clean out the crankshaft
sensor... So if anyone can help me out i would
really apprecite it

74,715

There is a timing chain on that engine. Not likely it needs replacing. Have the Ignition Control Module & the Crankshaft Sensor tested at an auto parts store if you are not getting any spark.

10

How do i get it tested at the store my car want start to bring it too the store .. Can i take it off an bring it there and you sure its not the timing belt tho

74,715

More than likely not the timing chain. Have you checked for spark? And you take the ICM off and take it to the parts store.

10

How do i check for spark for the coil pack or igintion control module before i take it off