1991 oldsmobileeightyeighte 88 royals is turning over but won't start

Asked by May 22, 2015 at 03:18 PM about the 1991 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale 4 Dr Brougham Sedan

So the other day while driving my acessory
belt snapped and I had to get it towed.
When I got the belt untangle from
underneath the crank pulley, I took it out,
put a new one in, and expects it to start, but
it just kept turning over and won't start now,
and have no idea what it could be.

it may have caught your crank position sensor or something else...a belt flopping around and hung under crank pully is bound to mess up something...check that sensor and stuff for damage...jumped time maybe??

I have a 1990 oldsmobile delta 88 , 4 dr , will not start at all , there is no Spark to start it . We have put on new spark plugs and new spark plug wires , New battery , New generator , New coil paks , check the fuel pump and it getting gas , it just cranks and still will not start . Can you please help me ? What is wrong with my car ?