no price analysis ? have price how do I know its a good deal or not

Asked by Feb 18, 2013 at 09:15 PM about the 2004 Jaguar X-TYPE 3.0

I am looking at a 2004 Jaguar x-type 3.0 with 79,261 miles. looks to be in good shape and is listed on
your site for the past 138 days. I have emailed with the dealer and was told they want $8,850 for it but
for no warranty and cash deal they would do $7,650 out the door. I see price analysis on other cars on
your site but this dealer does not have the price on your site. Is this a fair deal, good deal or a great deal
? Thank you, Brad Kowalski

Check and to determine the value. Bargain with the seller to make your own great deal.

You need to request a carfax & all the options it has from the dealer then go to , & so you can have a very clear knowledge of what it is worth. This will aid you in negotiating a fair deal. Be well informed because it's been listed for some time so be cautious.I own a '02 X-type,they can be expensive to fix unless you know how to work on cars. If you can work on cars then it'll be the parts that are expensive. That being said I love mine & yes I've had to work on it some but it's my baby,wouldn't trade her for anything!! Hope this helps =)