on my chevy 1990 astro van fuel is coming to the engine but the sprayer arent opening, what cause the sprayer not to operator ?

balmi1
0

Asked by Mar 20, 2013 at 06:08 PM about the 1990 Chevrolet Astro CL Passenger Van

74,135

I think you are talking about the injector, check for codes if none are listed then test your fuel pressure, if it is within specs then check the injector fuse, if it is good then you need to test for an injector pulse at the injector, a "noid light" works the best for this system but you can use a low load test light, if it flashes you have injector pulse and the injector is bad, if no pulse then you mat have lost the injector driver in the ECM so you will need a replacement ECM. Hope this will give you some help.

What 'sprayer" are you referring to? If you re phrase the question, please, I do not understand. If we have a language barrier, just tell me what is your language, then write your question in your language, and I can use a translate program. You can do it here, or click on my name In Blue~~ DavidH25,~~~~ then send a private message to me. Either way

This question has been idle for 4 days, i was browsing 'unanswered' and you and I hit on it at the same moment tennisshoes..how unlikely is that?