car

Asked by Apr 13, 2016 at 02:51 PM about the 1991 Chevrolet Lumina 4 Dr STD Sedan

how to remove cat from 1991 Chevy
lumina step by step

5,445

okay...the unit is Bolted-in, but someone is going to have to bust out the cutting torch to heat the bolts and possibly CUT the exhaust pipe~

11,360

Louis, unless you are comfortable using a torch under your car, you may want to take it to a muffler shop. Like bob says, there will likely be some cutting and that means welding to replace things.

241,935

Taking apart an older exhaust apart is always tricky. Rusty. When you think you can replace one component, you end up replacing it all.

5,445

all great advise...am PROUD to be a part of your team, guys~