where is the relay switch located

Asked by Nov 13, 2014 at 04:57 PM about the 1991 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr LT Sedan

1991 Chevy Corsica where is the relay switch located for my headlights?

1,375

ma mans don't know fam ma mans don't use automobiles that are unreliable

35

Have no idea what gearhead rhino is trying to say, but you can do a google search for it under images instead of web. Plus you'll find wiring diagrams, etc. (I just did the searches for it, lol) I did find a couple cool sites that you can check out for more info and its for all cars too (plus they are FREE!): autorepair.about.com 2carpros.com Plus you can look on the Autozone and oreilly sites too for help...there's also: Fixya.com Ehow.com These two are good places for fixing all kinds of things, not just cars...