Lighting problemes

5

Asked by Aug 05, 2007 at 07:44 PM about the 1991 Chevrolet Caprice Classic

I HAVE A 91 CAPRICE I HAD AN ALARM TAKEN OUT OF IT NOW I HAVE NO PARKING NOR TAIL LIGHTS BUT I DO HAVE BRAKE LIGHTS AND TURN SIGNELS NEED HELP

14,565

Hi FredL, You may want to reinspect all of the points where the alarm system was introduced into your electrical system. You may just a have a loose wire or something. Also look at your fuses and relays to make sure they are all ok. If that doesn't produce any results you will need to have the electrical system inspected by a professional. This could grow into a real wiring nightmare to figure out. Good luck!