Toyota Camry 2007 Start butt not accelerate, RPM just go to 2

20

Asked by Jul 31, 2016 at 06:07 AM about the 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6

Toyota camry 2007, OBD2 error P2118 ,
ETCS failur solution?

Sir I am a auto electration, works in Saudi
arabia, many of time, toyota camry come in
works, those acceletor do no work, and rpm
just to 2 point, and most of them tells me
thats problem occured, after change batter,
or after remove battery terminal, so Many of
time i try my best to solve this issue, and
today, a man took toyota camry to my
workshop and today i buy a small OBD2
Tool ELM 327, connect to vehicle and
device show a code, P2118 and i search it
on internet and find ETCS but do not find
solution, please need solution.

12,395

صديقي هذا الاختيار... تبدأ مع الصمامات مربع الرسم التخطيطي. قم بتحديد موقع الصمامات الإلكترونية حقن الوقود (EFI). سحب فتيل الكبح (EFI) وتفتيشها. طيب، والتالية... التحقق من استشعار موقف د العمل صمام خانق على كامري 4-الاسطوانة وال V6 إيقاف جهاز "استشعار موقف الدواسة". دواسة البنزين فعلا لديها جهاز استشعار موقف. أعتقد الدواسة السيارات الكهربائية صغيرة، التي تنقل لوحة خنق كمية معينة لفتح أو إغلاق كمية الهواء نظام التحكم الكبح الإلكترونية (ETCS) هذه تحتاج إلى الاستبدال، وخنق عناصر التحكم بسرعة المحركات 327 الدردار جهاز جيد لفتح رابط الحافلة يمكن أن تحقق OBDII ETCS والكهربائية تسخير جداً.

12,395

'07 fuel-injected Toyota engine has a motorized, electronic accelerator that is controlled by your on-board computer. Here's the first item to eliminate: Be sure your engine is off and the key isn't open. Locate the Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) fuse. Pull the throttle (EFI) fuse and inspect it. If it's blown, replace it. Ok, Check the Pedal Position Sensor The throttles on the Camry 4-cylinder and the V6 work off a Pedal Position Sensor. The gas pedal actually has a position sensor. Think of the pedal as a small electric motor, which moves the throttle plate a certain amount to open or close the air intake valve. If the throttle is pressed but you get no RPMs, your on-board computer has gone into "limp mode." The computer is giving the car just enough RPMs and still allowing it to move safely, to a dealership, or a local repair shop. Check exactly what's putting your Camry into safety mode, you'll need to scan use the 327 device.. it captured DTC code P2118 the electronic drive by wire ETCS (Electronic throttle control system) Hidden security issues, Stack overflow. Toyota claimed only 41% of the allocated stack space was being used. investigation showed that 94% was closer to the truth. On top of that, stack-killing, MISRA-C rule-violating recursion was found in the code, and the CPU doesn't incorporate memory protection to guard against stack overflow. Two key items were not mirrored: The RTOS' critical internal data structures; and—the most important bytes of all, the final result of all this firmware—the TargetThrottleAngle global variable.

1,690

Some of these "drive by wire" vehicles simply need a Reset Procedure performed. Check the Owner's Manual.

1,690

Check the under hood fuse boxes for signs of "Wild Life". Mice seem to enjoy feasting on the wires connected to the fuse for this ETCS Fuse System.

20

Sir I am sure, this fault many time put out by other auto electration, i just want to know how it is possible, if EFI fuse is blown, car do not start, tell me how to clear code with ELM 327 device.

1,690

Concerning your ELM 327 device. Internet search indicates many bad reviews. Also indicates this device SHOULD be able to clear codes. You might consider going back to some basic diagnostic procedures using a Digital Volt Ohm Meter. Start with a wiring diagram for this Make/Model/Year and checking fuses associated with this circuit. Understanding how this ETC functions is the key to determining the root cause of the issue. Good Luck.

Best Answer
20

thanks of all for com3ment.

20

Kindly suggest me best diagnostic tool for all vehicles, I want to buy best one.

1,160

I would suggest an internet search of those Diagnostic Tools available to you in your part of the world. Carefully review customer comments....and opinions. Also ...one needs to be aware of the cost of the many updates and revisions of software for a particular diagnostic tool. Good Luck.