I GOT A "40" ON THE AUTO CHECK SCORE IS THIS SCORE BAD OR OK?ALSO IT SAID MY TRUCK OVER TURNED IN A DITCH HOW DO I FIND THE DETAILS OS THAT REPORT IS TRUE BECAUSE I HAD IT CHECKED OUT AND IT SHOWS NO SIGNS AT ALL OF TRUCK OVER TURNED.IF SO THIS TRUCK IS ONE HELL OF TOUGH STURDY ,POWERFUL TRUCK!COULD IT BE A MISTAKE?

15

Asked by Mar 12, 2012 at 05:40 PM about the 1992 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Silverado Standard Cab LB

HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE DETAILS ON A REPORT I GOT FROM AUTO CHECK.IT SAYS MY TRUCK
OVERTURNED IN 1995,I HAD IT CHECKED OUT BY A MECHANIC HE SAYS IT DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT IT DOES
SAY IT IT DID IN THE REPORT AND I GOT A SCORE OF "40" HOW BAD IS THAT SCORE AND HOW MUCH
WOULD TRUCK BE WORTH?THANKS ,  PAUL BRACKENS

8,365

as far as if that is a bad score, what was the range? Near the score, it will show a range for that type of vehicle- if the range is 72-80 and yours scores a 40, then it is a bad score. If the range is 42-48 and you score a 40, then it isn't that bad. On the report it will tell you where the accident occurred. You can check with Law Enforcement in that area and they can confirm the accident- it will have an incident number on the report- they don't show those type of things unless they happened- if it wasn't too bad, it would have been fixed. As far as value, it is worth what you are willing to pay for it- you can look it up on kbb.com- there isn't enough info here to accurately book it for you.

15

THANKS RICHARD FOR THE INFO WELL I GAVE CAR CURUS.COM MY VIN# FOR ANYONE TO CHECK OUT THE TRUCKS PAST RIGHT FROM THE START BUT MAYBE ITS NOT SHOWIN UP.BUT HERE IT IS:1GCDC14H4NZ215043,ON MY SCORE 40 THE #S BELOW READ:29-53 IS THAT GOOD OR BAD...OR JUST OK?

8,365

40 is o.k., and that means it probably did turn over - if it had never had any accidents, it would be above the 53 score, typically. trucks that age usually have some dings, dents, etc. (part of their character).

Best Answer
15

Thanks a lot for your input now I'm going to try to find out what happened that day it overturned...just curious.The case # is 28-1201-28 and the Date was 11/17/1995 in Ohio,if I find out anything I'll let you know.The guy who first pointed it out to me used "CarFax" said it overturned into a ditch also it was in November...so could of been snow on the ground...alright there is only one way to figure this all out and that is to find out what county it happened at.Thanks again!