Need help fast its starting to piss me off

Asked by Apr 13, 2017 at 11:07 AM about the 1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Silverado Extended Cab LB 4WD

95 Chevy Silverado k1500 horrible cold start tries
to die. When u turn the wheels the truck tries to die
also, lights will dim with it when turning wheel. But
once it Reach's temp it runs great but will randomly
stall when stopped at lights or in traffic stopped.
I've spent a good two grand taking it to all these
shops hours of mechanics looking at it and no one
can give me a straight answer on the damn
problem, I've had the battery and alternator both
checked there a brand-new distributor in it all new
wires and plugs, solo anyone have a clue

82,085

You know, having this looked at by other people, I'll have to ask repetitive questions so I know where this thing stands. Like had the fuel pressure ben checked? Possible low fuel pressure, has it ben checked for vacuum leaks, intake and TBI base gasket, the EGR Valve have ben checked, possible plugged port or bad EGR, spark checked to see if it is strong, white, blueish spark, the idle air control valve ben changed or cleaned, and the throttle positioning sensor ben changed. All these things would affect the way it idles and run. I don't thing there is a problem with the alternator or battery.

82,085

And look to see if the injectors are spraying a nice cone shape mist with no droplets of gas dripping down, possible plugged or bad fuel injectors. Fuel filter ben changed?

The lights dimming while turning right are due to a wire moving. It is usually a ground wire. The hard start when cold may mean a serious tune up is needed. Older plug wires, ignition coils, or distributor issues can cause hard cold starts. If you combine that with some fueling issues it can be next to impossible to get a cold start. There are sites that will tell you how to replace the critical ground wires that should be done on even brand new vehicles. The ground from the battery to the starter motor is usually not very good at all and needs a heavier cable.