why is my floor wet on passenger side

Asked by Oct 02, 2013 at 07:07 PM about the 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier RS Coupe

leaking from center bottom of car

the evaporator drain tube is clogged and the evaporator cask is fillin' to the top with water...you did not notice a "sloshing sound" on turns? you must jack up the car on lifts locate the exit of the tube then BLAST the crud back inside and hope it drains back out....alternatively you can locate the tube coming out of the floor and going up into the dash...drill a small hole in the elbow there (Jeep recommends this) even have a special part number for the 1/4 plug (duct tape will do nicely) and fish a straightened out coat hanger through the opening to the floor...not my first choice...see a mechanic with one of these....a pin blaster (not available to the consumer as one may blast out an eyeball by mistake)~