I have a 1994 Buick Roadmaster Sedan V8 5.7 Liter Engine! It will not start and I have recently had a new Distributor, Spark plugs and Wires, Battery, and a strong Alternator. Why should I try or do first?!

105

Asked by May 10, 2013 at 02:26 PM about the 1994 Buick Roadmaster Sedan RWD

Where is your fuel pressure? You haven't said anything about fuel.

If you turn the key to the on position without cranking, can you hear the fuel pump a pumpin'>?

the basics once again: air, fuel, spark, timing----meditate on those and get back to us~

137,885

Does the engine turn over? If not, do you hear a click? Does the battery have a full charge?

105

When I turn the key I can hear a clicking noise but it never starts! Just fast clicking!

105

Everything seems to be in working order but it just will not start! And I really do not know a ton about cars?!

Aha!...that's all just aha.~

insufficient voltage for the solenoid to make the full travel down to the contacts...either that or the contacts are contacting up to a siezed engine~

105

Where is the Solenoid?!

60

I also have a 94 buich roadmaster wagon with the L T one 350 and when I start it for the first time in the morning I have to jack it up and with a screwdriver touch the two wires that go to the starter to make it start after that it starts with the key the rest of the day why is this doing that

20

How can I run my wire from my fuel pump to my fuse box in my 94 Buick roadmaster

10

Get RID of it. Mine just threw a rod at 145,000 METICULOUS serviced.

5

TRY CHANGING YOUR (IAC) IDLE AIR CONTROL & (TPS) THROTTLE POSITION SWITCH & OXYGEN SENSOR (S). AS MY BROTHER PUT IT: ANOTHER DIFFERENT KIND OF CAR TUNE-UP. SORRY IF THIS ANSWER IS LATE...8/16/2019 11:09 PM