BUICK ROADMASTER WON'T START AT ALL

Asked by Apr 20, 2015 at 05:57 AM about the 1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan RWD

Hello, my Buick doesn' t want to start. We 've changed plugs, ECM,  ignition coil and module, fuel pump...We 've changed the ignition module. Please Help!

116,225

How about the crank sensor, common failure on these.

25,665

Your heartfelt plea has caught my attention- my advice: stop guessin' and take it to a professional mechanic- the money you've already spent would have paid for a repair by now, and saved you aggravation-

Thank you i'm located in France. The car is at a Professional mechanic.

You need to replace the distributor! The reluctor has failed. My '92 had this problem. It was especially puzzling because everything else(including the pickup coil) tested perfect! On a distributor equipped vehicle, the reluctor is akin to a crankshaft sensor on later models. It generates the spark signal. No signal, no spark!

50

i need some help I have a 1992 Roadmaster with a 5.7 engine it turns over but want crank

116,225

Find out if it is fuel or spark that it causing the problem, try spraying a little starter fluid in the intake, if it fires then it is fuel related, if not then check for spark at the plugs, no spark means ignition system problems.

10

i need some help I have a 1994 Roadmaster with a lt1 engine it turns over but want crank...im gettin spark from the plugs and when i spray the starter fluid all it does is back fires without starting up