Remove instrument panel of a 98 riviera

Asked by Jan 22, 2015 at 06:16 AM about the 1998 Buick Riviera Supercharged Coupe

1,215

First start by removing the side Lt./Rt. panels, where doors opens. There remove the bolts, gently lift the cover panel covering the cluster and air ducts. On some Riviera's it maybe necessary to remove the clips located beneath the dash board in order to lift the dash board and remove the dash panel. Also its necessary you remove the headlight control switch by turning it to release and remove. Beneath the cluster cover panel you will find several bolts holding the cluster/instrumental panel in place. Remove those bolts 10mm/12mm. Please remember to handle the panels carefully especially during cold weather. Good Luck. SEMPER FI