1989 buick dash

25

Asked by Jun 05, 2008 at 03:17 AM about the 1990 Buick Reatta 2 Dr STD Coupe

my cars dash just started to go out it seems to get worse when I go faster also most of the time when it goes out the engine acts like its going to shut down

sounds like you have a bad altanotar,you are just running off battery.

55

the dash or the actual computer... mine used to get "small" and fuzzy when the engine temps got high in the summer, removing the insert on the "bra" took care of that. as far as the buttons go, there is an AC inverter that needs to be replaced... it looks like a big realy with 110 ac on the side ha-ha. you can tell one of these is in order when the illumination stops coming on the the "lights on" button starts to get bubbles in the plastic. The speedo and dedicated fuel gauge I have never had an issue with, same story in the one I have with no touch command center... sorry if those are the source of your worries.

20

how would i go about in puttin a in-dash touch screen in the car? i fig. i wouldnt beable to replace the one in it that controls the a/c n all.. but could i out one in for the radio?