1990 convertible with bad leak into driver-side of cabin. No visible leaking spotted in top or window side. HELP!! Please. :O(

45

Asked by Jan 23, 2015 at 11:21 AM about the 1990 Buick Reatta 2 Dr STD Convertible

1990 convertible with bad leak into driver-side of cabin. No visible leaking spotted in top or window side. HELP!!  Please. :O(

39,195

Here is what one guy suggested from another forum : I would be suspicious of the rear window leaking.... this is often overlooked because the water is in the front. A leak at the rear window will run down the inside panels to the floor pan, then to the front.You can test the location by running water on the windshield, side window, then rear window. Start with dry floors.The leaks at the side window seldom leak on the floor unless the leak is at the top, and you should be able to see that water.I would remove the cover over the third brake light then the rear plastic panel on the passanger side. When you run water over the back glass you should now be able to see the leak and possibly seal it from the inside.

Best Answer