car battery

Asked by Sep 10, 2016 at 09:52 AM about the 1999 Buick Park Avenue 4 Dr Ultra Supercharged Sedan

Car battery is dead i have all power
locks.Help! I cant get just into my car

23,845

Do the police in your area have free lockout service? Call their non-emergency number and ask. Also check your owner's manual, some cars have hidden a keyhole in the door handle on their keyless entry models (http://dashboardsymbols.com/2012/04/general-motors-dead-fob-help/). A final trick is to use jumper cables on the battery to re-energize locks. I know what your thinking - "I can't get in the car to open the hood." You can attach jumper cables to the starter solenoid from under the car, although you might need a jack to make reaching starter easier. Just be sure to hook it up right. As soon as you have the cables hooked up you'll be able to pop open your locks.

44,585

Use the door key.