How to reset

Asked by Sep 14, 2016 at 02:28 AM about the 1998 Buick Park Avenue Ultra FWD

My dashboard is saying check pressure tires how
do I get that off if I change the tires how do I reset

The main issue I have found is that all the shops and dealers are only filling the tire to about or almost 32 pounds air pressure, of course check the tires but all the tires I have seen will state 35 pounds air pressure and some higher, so I advise to fill your tires up the the said pressure on the tire and it will go off, every time we take our car to the dealer for routing service the light comes on and I have to check them and its at 31-32 pounds and I have to fill them to 35 pounds.

I don't think the above answer is the problem. Cars with TPMS have a variety of methods used to reset the dash information.......example, I have a 2011 Enclave and a 2011 GMC Sierra...they are both the same year GM vehicles but I can reset the Enclave with buttons on the dash but the GMC must be reset with a hand held device. Check all the tires for the same pressure then take it to Discount Tire or your local tire dealer and ask them to reset the TPMS (Tire Pressure Montering System)