How do I remove an aftermarket alarm/remote starter from my 1997 Buick Park Avenue?

225

Asked by Feb 01, 2012 at 07:45 AM about the 1997 Buick Park Avenue 4 Dr STD Sedan

The car will start and run. But when you come to a stop, and go to take off, it will stall out, and blow a fuse from the block on the
passenger's side kick panel. Originally it was intermittent, but now it is a constant thing. Also, I noticed that it is running VERY
rich, and "chuggs" along now whi;le trying to drive it.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

395

Your problem does not seem to be starter/ignition related but more of a fuel/timing problem. Is the check engine light on? If so take the vehicle to the nearest Autozone and have them pull the codes for you, it will point you in the right direction to solve the problem.