My 1995 Park Ave Ultr has a traction control off lighted on the dash. I have tried the traction control button in everyway. What could the problem be?

5

Asked by Jul 11, 2013 at 06:35 AM about the 1995 Buick Park Avenue 4 Dr Ultra Supercharged Sedan

Bought car 2 weeks ago. It sat for 2 yrs prior to me buying it. Here's what's wrong. !)
security light on dash won't go off.  2) Ditto for traction light.  3) Alternator charges from
7 to 12 amps.  4) A/C temp light blinks on occasion not sure why?   5) A/C blows hot
on passenger side on occasion.   Also,  I want to put in after market stereo not sure
what role the factory radio plays in the security system if any. Instructions on
installation would be awesome!!

I don't know if your 1995 has OBDII or not...it became mandatory in 1996 but some 95's have it. But deal with the warning lights first, then worry about the stereo later, it would not be good if you need the money to get it repaired. Hopefully it has OBDII and you can get us some codes, from any large parts house, they will scan it for you free. You probably need a new battery because it sat so long, while you are there ask them to test it and alternator.

Well....look like not. But I think they can still get some codes from the OBDI

40

You do not have obd2. You might have a defective Stabillitrack computer. You don't need it, since this is a 1000.00 plus repair