front stabalizer bar bushing size

20

Asked by Oct 07, 2012 at 10:00 AM about the 1995 Buick Park Avenue 4 Dr Ultra Supercharged Sedan

upon a walk around inspection of vehicle (trucker husband insists on weekly ones) i noticed a rubber thing hanging and found it to be this bushing but when i went to purchase one i was asked which size, my response was the one that fits my car, thats when i was informed there could be 4 different sizes to fit it how can i find out which one mine is

If you can get it out reasonably intact, take it to the parts store to compare, other than that I'm stumped on this one

Best Answer Mark helpful
20

thanks dave for your input my car says 1995 the VIN is for a 1996 i just happened to be one of those lucky ppl who get a half this yr half that yr car not even buick itself can give me the size no computer diagnostics can be done because of this yr issue either i use it daily and the on line parts place says a week to get the part so thats kinda not a good option but was what i was figuring we would have to do but i guess my baby will sit till they come in

Yes, Bev, driving the car would not be a good idea. It will start and go, but that bushing out will cause more damage, but forget that, the most important thing is SAFETY, you will have no stability, (OK reduced) and could cause a crash. That we don't want...cars can be replaced, but you can not be.