My icm wire were all spliced I moved them and the car died and won't start now I installed a new harness and it still won't start. I have spark at the plugs and power at injectors

40

Asked by Jun 11, 2015 at 06:51 PM about the 1995 Buick Park Avenue FWD

Help?

13,730

it is possible that you disconnected a spliced wire somewhere, or blew a fuse. check all fuses and relays.

Best Answer Mark helpful
40

I put a new harness in that goes to the cam and crank sensors and to a big connector that goes to the injectors and what fusses could be blown. Thanks for replying

13,730

For sure check any fuses or relays associated with what ever circuit that was spliced or disconnected in any way.

40

I'll do that thanks

40

Still isn't starting

13,730

Since you did all that work, I can't help but think the problem is in your wire splicing somewhere

40

I put some gas in the throttle body and it runs fine. My fuel injectors have solid power at crank with a probe lite do I need a no if like to check pulse instead and it's not spliced anymore I got a new I'm harmess

40

I meant noid lite I spelled ( no if like) icm harness is new. All the darn splices are gone

13,730

Yep, the only real way is a noid light.

40

Ok I just used a noid lite and have NO PULSE. Now what the H do I do.

13,730

You could have a wiring issue, bad ground to the ecm, or bad ecm. Which would suck. Try enginemisfire.com and check out their article on using noid lights. It should give you where to go next.

40

Yeah I tried a noid lite no pulse. It has power with ignition on and during crank with a probe lite though

40

I did the GM 10 minute relearn procedure and it works fine now. I had to do it 3times straight though and start it on the 3rd time. No problems at all now.

40

Went out the next morning and its not starting again..... No injector pulse. W.T.H