my inside lights stay off during the day but wont go off at night

Asked by Mar 20, 2017 at 08:27 PM about the 2003 Buick LeSabre Limited Sedan FWD

I keep getting 2 errors door adjar and check tire pressure I replaced all tires and opened and closed all doors and trunk but dooring the day unless I turn the lights on the wont come on even if I open the door but at night the inner lights wont go off even after I try to turn then off from the switch

24,145

One of the door sensors may be bad, thinks its open all the time. Look for them see if you can check them out. Tire pressure sensor can go bad but it may just be low pressure, todays shops are filling the to about 32psi as anything lower turn the tire pressure light on, the lowest tire pressure rating I know of for passenger car tires is 35psi, add air pressure up to the rating which likely is 35psi but look at your tire to be sure. I have seen many issues with this from mostly dealership shops and some tire shops, the old mom and pop tire shops most do not do this but still need to check. With low tire pressure the weight rides on the tire side walls, this greatly reduces the life span of the tire.