2002 Buick LeSsabre power windows

Asked by May 03, 2010 at 12:55 AM about the 2002 Buick LeSabre Limited Sedan FWD

All of a sudden the power windows have stopped working,. all FOUR!

Could it be a fuse? Where is the fuse box located?
The side mirror buttons still are working ok.

5,105

power windows are typically operated through a circuit breaker, I assume you tried it on the driver's door, I would suggest check the power window switch on all the other doors just to see if they are at least getting power. Assuming that is the case, I would guess that there is a broken connection to the driver master switch. It is just a guess since I am not sure how the power window system is wired.

35

could be ur window tracks, all four of mine dont work and i use tape to keep them up when it rains cause its expensive to fix them

795

Your windows not working are more than likely not the fuse but yet a design flaw in the window motor/regulator. I had to replace one motor/regulator in my 2002 yr. buick lesabre at a cost of $600. I learned right quick at that price I could buy the part and have an auto repair shop to install another window/regulator at 1/5 the cost that GM was charging. Take it from me whom has owned GM products most of my life-they do not stand behind their product when it exceeds the warranty even though it can present a safety hazard like the defect assembly issue with my dasboard coming dislocated front the front windshield.