looking if any one knows the sub frame bolt torque on a 94 buick lesabre

10

Asked by May 16, 2016 at 12:15 AM about the 1994 Buick LeSabre Custom

12,045

H-Body GMC ...I assume these are the bolts that go through the insulators? If so, the FSM indicates the spec is 66 lb. ft. Interesting is that it also identifies a "sequence" for tightening, if the entire subframe is dropped: a. Left hand poistion 2 b. Right hand position 2 c. Left hand position 1 d. Left hand position 3 e. Remaining bolts (sequence optional) OR THESE If you are referring to the bolts that hold the two subframe pieces together, then the spec is 43 lb. ft.

10

Thank You very much ! Was Looking 4 The Torque Of The Steering Intermediate Shaft Bolt Where It Goes To The Small Shaft Where Goes On The Rack If You Know ? I Did Not Want To Buy A Manual 4 These 2 Torque Numbers If I Didnt Have 2 , Not Going 2 Keep This Car Much Longer I Am Tired Of Fixing Things On It ......It Is Good On Gas Though Because Its In The Garage More Than On The Road lol.......This Last Time The Whole Subframe Fell No Steering No Breaks.....Lots Of Fun Lucky No Crash The Car Has Me About Crazzzzzzy .........Denny

10

Sorry Forgot To Say On My Last Post Its A 1994 Buick Lesabre .......Denny