my front left transmission mount on my 93 buick le sabre has cracked needs to be replaced

Asked by Dec 18, 2013 at 11:02 AM about the 1993 Buick LeSabre 90th Anniversary Sedan FWD

Thanks for sharing.

22 m=shop

how do you replace it though i haven't worked on car, before and i was looking to replace it myself. i have little knowledge of cars I've worked on some with other people my never bymself. so I'm looking what the safest and easier way to replacing th transmission mount. staring from the jacks

I have the same car and same problem and have ordered the front left auto/transmission mount from two places and neither is right. My mechanic only going to charge me 50 bucks to change it but we can not find the right part! GM says it is discontinued and the web site they posted above does not have it either. Please let me know if you find the part :)

well ...i know this may be abut late but here goes ..there are multiple mounts for this vehicle ... Front Left , Front Center ,Rear mount ... front mounts are Transmission mount , back one is classsified as motor .. hope this helps