Reset anti theft

Asked by May 16, 2017 at 12:38 PM about the 2002 Buick Century Custom Sedan FWD

My anti theft gotta be reseted how do i do that

87,045

30-Minute Learn Procedure, 1. Turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF. 2. Attempt to start the engine, then release the key to ON; the vehicle will not start. 3. Observe the SECURITY tell tale light. After approximately 10 minutes, the light will turn OFF. 4. Turn OFF the ignition switch, and wait 5 seconds. 5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 - two more times - for a total of 3 cycles of 10 minutes. 3x10 = 30 minutes. The vehicle is now ready to relearn the Passlock Sensor Data Code and/or passwords on the next ignition switch turn from OFF to CRANK Important: Turn the Ignition Switch OFF. The vehicle learns the Passlock Sensor Data Code and/or password on the next ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK. You must turn the ignition OFF before attempting to start the vehicle. 6. Start the engine. The vehicle has now learned the Passlock Sensor Data Code and/or password. 7. With a scan tool, clear any DTCs if needed. History DTCs will self clear after 100 ignition cycles. Without a scan tool you may have momentary starter interruptions while history clears itself.

100

What if the security light don't go off

30

Any idea why I have to perform the 30 minutes reset every day? Battery been keeping charge so I don't think it's a lost of power resetting it problem. Thanks

40

My security light is on not flashing and it doesn't go off

When I hit my lock switch my doors do not open or closed I have to do it one by one