Left signal not working as well as reverse lights

Asked by Aug 25, 2018 at 10:17 PM about the 2000 Chrysler Town & Country LXi LWB FWD

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I have a 2000 t&c and my left signal only works like
10% of the time and the other 90% of the time it
won't work...I have tried checking the bulbs and the
fuse but all are working properly also my reverse
light stopped working as well...can you please
inform me of what needs to be done to resolve
these issues

2 Answers

3,845

I think it's your turn signal switch. For your reverse lights, check the bulbs and fuses to make sure but it's possibly your reverse sensor for your gear that might be preventing the reverse lights from working.

Is the reverse sensor expensive cause I've gotta get the van inspected and registered in a month

Your Answer:

CarGurus Experts

  • #1
    dandyoun
    Reputation
    2,640
  • #2
    thejeepdoctor
    Reputation
    2,420
  • #3
    Lisa Klancher
    Reputation
    2,160
View All

Find great deals from top-rated dealersTM

Search

Related Models For Sale

Used Dodge Grand Caravan
367 Great Deals out of 30,941 listings starting at $1,800
Used Honda Odyssey
445 Great Deals out of 34,071 listings starting at $999
Used Toyota Sienna
470 Great Deals out of 20,200 listings starting at $1,500
Used Dodge Caravan
270 listings
Used Nissan Quest
42 Great Deals out of 1,211 listings starting at $2,990
Used Chevrolet Tahoe
920 Great Deals out of 29,863 listings starting at $1,000
Used Ford F-150
4,360 Great Deals out of 246,903 listings starting at $750
Used Ford Explorer
1,782 Great Deals out of 92,297 listings starting at $1,500

Used Cars for Sale

2016 Chrysler Town & Country For Sale
52 Great Deals out of 1,400 listings starting at $7,999
2015 Chrysler Town & Country For Sale
39 Great Deals out of 961 listings starting at $6,495
2014 Chrysler Town & Country For Sale
41 Great Deals out of 1,355 listings starting at $4,500
2013 Chrysler Town & Country For Sale
39 Great Deals out of 924 listings starting at $2,495
2012 Chrysler Town & Country For Sale
9 Great Deals out of 774 listings starting at $3,200

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.