I have a 1993 chevy Lumina. Haveing a problem filling it with gas ?? it fills VERY VERY slowly. what should I check.

Asked by Jan 29, 2014 at 02:06 PM about the 1993 Chevrolet Lumina 4 Dr STD Sedan

If you google chevy lumina filler neck, you should see the tube that you stick your gas nozzle in. On the side of the big tube, you will notice a smaller skinny tube. That is your vent tube. I'm guessing that it is pinched or plugged with something. When you are filling your car, there is too much back pressure building up which I suspect is making the gas nozzle click off every minute or so..........

yes the nozzle clicks off every 8 to 10 cents. when it's 0 or -10 with a wind chill outside it makes it rough to stand out there,,lol thank you I will google it and look at it