Is there a difference in front tires & back tires on a Corsica?

25

Asked by Nov 29, 2007 at 07:21 PM about the 1993 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr LT Sedan

I recently got an oil & filter change w/lube and tire rotation at an establishment (Monroe Muffler, it was the cheapest). They told me that the vehicle had all four front tires...huh.. Later I told someone what the guy said. They had never heard of such a thing...different tires on front than back on a car... expect maybe race cars. So what's the truth, did they just say that since I was a girl? Or is this the 'i' before 'e' except after 'c' of tires?

Thanks, Melissa

no difference in tires,may have been flurting with you.

14,905

If they were talking about your '93 Corsica I highly doubt it. Unless it has an aftermarket setup that was put on before you bought the car (and that you're not aware of) you have the same tires all the way around.