windows in 2004 isuzu work systematically

65

Asked by Oct 02, 2014 at 10:00 PM about the 2004 Isuzu Rodeo 3.5L S

windows work differently, operation on driver side/// front pas does not work but on the, back pas lft side goes up and down, back pas driver side goes down but not up, is this the motor or the control switch...all windows work if operated with their own switch

65,645

It will be the main control.unit,driver,s door.It controls,all.

Best Answer
65

will replace and see what happens, thank you

65

Hi Mr. Guru, You were correct with the main switch but now it does not work smoothly. I think i missed one of the steps, I missed adjusting the regulator to run smoothly, any tips on how to adjust the regulator other than shifting it from one direction to the next. The window itself seems to be off track.

65

the response was directed at T_S_T, sorry, thank you Mr T_S_T for your advice.

65,645

There is not any adjustment to the regualtor,but lube the assemmbly with,grease to help it run more smoothly,i use crisco shortning on mine.

65

it is now working properly, thank you sooo much, I cannot believe I was able to fix this thing with your direction, thank you again,, I am sure I will be back...thanks T_S_T

65

now help me to get my check engine and ABS light to go off...smile

65

Oh..one more thing, if you were here I would be more than happy to pay you but your not....so, my heater does not work properly , it takes a long time to get going then when it does it cuts out after reaching a certain speed. AC works perfect...2004 isuzu rodeo, I notice this mostly when I am driving long distance say N.O to TX...Houston

65,645

All i can say if engine and abs light is on,you can remove the + battery cable,and try to reset it,but it will probably return,if it doe,s then you need to go have it scanned for code,s and i can help you fix it all so,and for the abs light ,may need to check the brake,s meaning pads, and shoe,s on rear of truck,if they are good,it will be one of the abs sensor,s have gone bad,now for the heater,check the water thermostat,it will keep the engine heat cool if it is stuck open,and you will not get a lot of heat,and i am happy to help you,your thank,s make,s me smile,that is pay enough for me,,; )

65

Great, finally getting around to fixing the heater, now that it is summer time...smile, thank you again, I am hoping you get my next question. Look forward to hearing from you!