In desperate need of help!!!

Asked by Jun 29, 2011 at 01:46 AM about the 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier VL Coupe

'93 Chevy Cavalier. Long story short. Brand New MDS plugs, wires and coil packs. New head gasket ( was getting an oil/antifreeze/gas mix in the engine. Before this work, car ran fine ( except for always having to add oil and antifreeze). Exactly 3 days after the car was returned, starting and running would be fine, till temp went up, then it had no drive, takes 1/4 mile to even reach 30mph. Had 3 mechanics look at it and run diagnostics, no error codes. 4th mechanic - pulls it into bay and says it sounds like it is running on 2 cylanders, not 4. 2 & 3 not firing. Runs all tests, 5 hrs total. Bring car back to me - no error codes found, plugs checked, wires checked, coils checked, ignition module checked, crank sensor checked.....nothing. Exactly 3 days later - start up - no drive, temp reaches half way up, runs fine. Please Please Please, if anyone can solve this, I will be forever greatful.

7,415

are the fuel injectors working on 2&3?