1993 Chevy Caprice Classic Brake line layout?

Asked by May 05, 2015 at 08:24 AM about the 1993 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan RWD

I have a '93 caprice classic that desperately needs all the brake lines replaced.
They've been popping one after another, and I've decided to just replace all the lines at
once to save myself time & money, and potential insurance claims. However, the
previous owner(s) have made an absolute mess out of the lines. It's impossible to tell
what line is going where and doing what. Is there any way I can find a layout of the
original brake line setup to go off of so we can get this thing back to the way Chevy
intended it? I've looked through a service manual, and it has nothing pertaining to what
I currently need.

42,815

They look like such a mess because you are unable to buy factory bent lines anymore. You have to buy 4 ft. lengths of brake line and compression fittings. Then you have to crawl under the car and bend splice for hours on end. I know, I had to do it on an early 90's Ford F- 150 and my daughters '95 Camry. Each time I went to the dealer for the factory bent lines. Each time I was told that they no longer sell them. I tried looking for a brake layout. Can only find one for an Impala online. You may want to go to the dealer and have them print you off the layout from their data base.

Best Answer Mark helpful