Reno not running right

20

Asked by Jan 25, 2013 at 11:48 AM about the 2007 Suzuki Reno Base

Ok my suzuki reno was coding for the cad convertor and put one in. It is not coding (which never has for this)..... It does not de accelerate when you take your foot off of the pedal also it runs with more acceleration than it should. Sometimes it acts like the gas pedal is stuck but it is not. Again it has had this problem since new it just keeps getting worse and I know it running too rich has caused the cad cov and such to go out so...?  Also I had taken it back to the dealer  after I go it and they said there was nothing wrong with it. It also acts like the fuel is getting cut out sometimes. It has nver been real consistant with its issues but is getting more so. I have researched the fuel asspiration etc. so I know that could be and issue but it is supposed to code if it is that

6,685

It sounds like whoever installed your new Catalytic converter(s) may have damage or forgotten to connect one of your oxygen sensors. Vehicle engines that have a bad oxygen (O2) sensor often run irregularly or roughly. Oxygen sensors can control or contribute to many different engine functions, including fuel/air mixture, engine timing and engine combustion intervals. A faulty oxygen sensor can disrupt fuel/air ratio and cause your engine to idle too high or too low. It can also make your engine make a 'ping' noise... Sounds like a knock.

10

how much did the cad converter cost you and where did you buy it?