My 94 chevy lumina euro 3.1 keeps running hot ,have done replaced radiator water pump, radiator caps (3) replaced hoses and took out the thermostat altoghter , replaced both bleed valves !!! Help

Vicki Daniel

Asked by Apr 15, 2015 at 07:04 PM about the 1994 Chevrolet Lumina 4 Dr Euro Sedan

Replacing the bleeders doesn't fix the problem, as the car heats up you crack the bleeder screw open to let the air out then close it. It may take a fey times to get it all out.

Vicki Daniel

We have bleed valve quite a few times . Is there a trick to getting all the air out??

crack the bleeder slowly but don't close it immediately, allow a little time for the air to escape.