#4 fuse (alternator fuse) keeps blowing

Asked by Sep 03, 2012 at 01:59 PM about the 1994 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr STD Sedan

I have a 1994 Chevy Corsica v6 3.1L I recently replaced the radiator and the heater core. My #4 fuse
keeps blowing and I can't find anything near the radiator or under the dash that would cause this. I have
a feeling there is supposed to be a ground on one of the radiator bolts but I can't seem to find it.

3,105

unplug the alternator connector and start car with new fuse boes it blow ? if yes trace and inspect brown wire all the way to fuse box if no replace alternator could be just a coincidence that it happened like that