I have 1994 with 2.2 in it and it will not open up it is almost like it is flooding out when driving. Top speed uphill is about 20-30 mph.Any ideas to what is wrong?

Asked by Dec 18, 2006 at 03:21 PM about the 1994 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr STD Sedan

I ;have had a mechanic working on it and he has replced computer, fuel pump, heat sending unit,coils and still is doing same thing.

8,285

Here is a link to a forum that has several questions/answer on acceleration problems: http://www.2carpros.com/topics/accelera.htm The second answer is something you should look at. Good Luck.

Find yourself another mechanic because this guy is just guessing instead of knowing how to fix a car. could be the the ignition module but it would have to be tested first .

How about the fuel filter ,did you change that , it should have been done before the pump was changed.