Where is the fuel pump relay on a 1994 v6 Corsica?

Asked by Jan 03, 2007 at 12:15 AM about the 1994 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr STD Sedan

Where is the fuel pump realy on 94 Corsica V6?  Several under hood which one is the fuel pump relay?

16,565

Hello, I have tried to find a diagram for you, but have been unable. I would recommend getting a Chilton's manual, or looking on eBay for some kind of service manual. Here is a link to get you started: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=1994+corsica+manual&category0=&submitSearch=Search Best of luck! CarGrrl