does a 94' baretta have a gas tank drain plug?

10

Asked by Feb 19, 2010 at 12:15 AM about the 1994 Chevrolet Beretta Coupe

i can buy a nice 94 baretta but, is has been setting for 7 yrs. i want to drain fuel lines and gas tank, does it have a drain plug on the gas tank?

34,025

no best bet is to remove the line at the fuel rail and jump the fuel pump relay with a paper clip flattened with a hammer so u dont stretch the connector and run it all out. fill it with a mid grade gas and a thing of seafoam replace the filter and hope none of the injectors are bad its about $80 for 1. my step brother has a 92 lumina 3.1 needs 2 injectors, lol he needs a job

5

If the cars been sitting for 7 years...Youre looking at possibly rotted fuelines,,a clogged fuel filter and h2o in th tank,..How must gas is in the tank? .But Is then parked on top of dirt or pavement? I would start off small ; Youre best bet is to add afew or two of heet (dry gas/h20remover,lucas fuel injection/line additive and add a few gallonds of super gas.It all depends>..