Electrical & A/C issues - TB 2007

Asked by Oct 20, 2009 at 03:23 AM about the 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS

Few questions

1. Driver side a/c, when i want to lower the cooling through thermostat and bring it valmost into the middle, instead of air getting warmer what happens is that airflow through the driver side a/c outlet reduces.Is it normal or the air must go warmer when thermostat moved towards red mark side.
2.Its booklet says that pressing the circulation button will switch the compressor on as well and it happens and i get good cooling this way.What i want to know is that when i am supposed to push the other button that is meant to switch the a/c on.I am really confused on this.
3. I use an fm modulator and keep it inserted in the lighter knob outlet.Now when i switch the car radio power off and finally ignition off, this modulator remains on.Is it normal, or it may drain away my battery and i need to fix it.
4. Reflector lights on the inside bottom of the front doors are not working.Do i need to get them repaired or there is some switch/knob which can make them work.

Please do share the solution, thanks.

I have the Same Issue for fm modulator & lighter knob outlet?!! Appreciate if there someone who can answer.