Tried everything Saturn still won't start

Asked by Jan 19, 2015 at 07:46 PM about the 2001 Saturn S-Series 3 Dr SC1 Coupe

Hi, I'm in dire need of assistance my mom gave me a 2001 saturn sc1 1.9 SOHC after
she had told me it only needs a new engine because she blew a head and who knows
what else was wrong with it. Anyways I ordered and engine from an online source the
engine had only 50,000 miles on it for 650$ I thought what a steal free car and cheap
engine. I went on to buy new parts for the car to cover the warranty on the engine.
Engine showed I swapped it out myself, fired it up and it ran for about five minutes before
I noticed it was leaking radiator fluid I shut the car off tightened all the leaks fired it back
up and it ran for another ten minutes or so then it died. I started it back up and it idled
rough then when I went to give it gas it idled lower decelerated and died I got it to star a
few times but same outcome eventually it wouldn't start again. I immediately started
troubleshooting and buying parts: fuel filter, fuel pump, ignition coils, ignition module (but
I took that back) to the point where I was going broke and wife was starving then decided
I need professional assistance since I'm no mechanic anyways I took it to a local shop
they ran a diagnostic and got no codes but when they tested my fuel rail with an
ohmmeter it was putting out too much they decided that that's regulated by the PCM and
I need a new one. So I got my car back and sat on the idea for a few day since it was
nothing definite given to me as of what the problem is. So I started messing around with it
and I noticed that the security light would not go off but thought nothing of it (because I'm
oblivious) and went on to go buy a new PCM swapped it out and for some reason really
paid attention to the not going away SECURITY light so I looked up some things and
came up with my car was in theft mode I did the bypass relearn and it fired right up for 30
seconds and then died as I tried to give it gas like it did when I first got the engine in. So
once again decided I need a pro or two so I took it in to the local Gm dealer and they
charged me 240$ to tell me I need a new crankshaft position sensor and connector but
you need that before we know anything else. I gave Em their 240$ and bought the parts
myself took the car home and did it myself still cranks but won't start I have spent over
1400$ on hanging parts on this car and haven't driven it a mile yet and around 2,050$
total on it please pleas please help I need clarity and a running Saturn sc1

New starter battery ALT have power on s thermal reset compter help..lol