I have a 98 Saturn sedan sl2. I just recently changed the serpentine belt and reprogrammed a new key fob for my car. My turn signal won't turn on at all!

15

Asked by Jul 24, 2013 at 10:27 PM about the 1998 Saturn S-Series 4 Dr SL2 Sedan

They turned on before I got anything
repaired...

26,495

I would not think it had anything to do with your belt replacment. I would check your fuses and flasher relay, or maybe try reprograming the keyfob again.

15

Flasher relay? Fuses? I'm like the biggest idiot when it comes to cars, so I have no idea where to start with that....:-/

26,495

If you have the owners manual for your car it will tell you exactly where your fuse box is located and how to check them. Although it seems like the new key fob programming might be the culprit. Did you take it to a shop and have all the work done?

26,495

Heres a link to a step by step video for your cars fuse box location and how to locate and replace fuses. Just follow the steps at the bottom of the video viewer. http://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2000_Saturn_SL_1.9L_4_Cyl./fuse_interior/replace

Best Answer Mark helpful
15

Thanks!

26,495

Your welcome.

5

Always check your fuses first, then flasher relay, next consideration is a faulty combo switch.

15

How do u check the flasher relay and what do I look for? I checked the fuse and its fine.