My saturn.

Asked by May 03, 2011 at 05:19 PM about the 1997 Saturn S-Series 2 Dr SC2 Coupe

My saturn has a vibration that is so vast that it makes the seats seem like massage chairs. It's rediculous. I have taken it to a couple different places and no one can seem to tell me whats wrong or how I can minimize/eliminate this problem. The most common thing I have heard is "it's just old." Does anyone have any ideas as to whats going on or even better how to fix it?

95

when does it do it?

55

i doubt its just cause its old thats a lame reason. my saturn has little vibrations that here whenever im accelerating usually before i shift and then when the engine rpms drop i dont hear it as much.. buts its not my seats vibrating.. one of my old cars needed new motor mounts idk if thats what it could be... or maybe ur seats are just worn out? hard to say really..

75

bent wheels- seperated belt in tires- bad axles - bad motor mounts - loose parts