i have problems starting mine somtimes

Asked by Jan 16, 2016 at 01:58 PM about the 1996 Saturn S-Series 4 Dr SL1 Sedan

i know its cold out but if I don't let my car set for awhile after idrive it I has problems starting I have to try it two or three times then it starts I have no cluse what it is could someone tell me what it is and when I turn my wheels almost all the way it pulls the wheel all the rest the way and it picks up really slow

Could be your TPS sensor throttle position sensor or crank position sensor a lot of times when the crank position sensor goes out it's hard to start the car but then again those are two items that could be wrong that go wrong with Saturns I personally had the throttle position sensor go bad on me but then again it could be your tune up have you checked your spark plugs ignition wires things like that make sure you've done a good tune up to and then start from there. Do you have any codes that helps too.