Removing Rear Speaker Grill

175

Asked by Sep 21, 2011 at 11:34 PM about the 1995 Saturn S-Series 4 Dr SL2 Sedan

I have a 1995 Saturn SL2 and i want to replace the rear speakers without destroying the grill covering them. I can't find any
videos on removing the speaker grills for my year of car. If I go with removing the video i found for a 96 sl i would have to
remove a seat cushion and the entire rear deck. Please tell me i dont have to tear the back portion of my car to replace speakers.

1,545

Yeah, you have to take that fabric cover off of the rear deck. Its not hard. Theres 2 pins holding it on where the backs of the seats rest on. Lay the seats down, pull the pins out, you may have to unclip the C pillars to get the deck out, but everything shouldnt take more than 5-10 minutes. then theres 2 screws per speaker and then theyre out.

1,545

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4mchytppo8 Heres the video

175

I found this video earlier lol I really really don't want to remove the bottom cushion to get to the c pillars

1,545

well you dont have to, and those arent the C pillars, theyre just a trim piece. You can leave the bottom in, pull the top clips of the trip piece out, and do the rest from there. Besides, the seat cushion is the easiest damn thing to take out, but idk why richpin does.

175

ok thank you!