how do i get the air out of my cooling system?water keeps bubling up n out of my reserve tank,then it goes down.i tried squeezing the hose leading to the thermostat.doing that seemed to help n it didnt run hot! once i put cap back on n drove it,it came back.IS THERE A MORE EFFECTIVE WAY?DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE PROBLEM OR COULD IT BE CLOGGED OR BOTH?YOUR RECOMENDATION,PLEASE!!!

180

Asked by Jun 22, 2013 at 03:07 PM about the 1995 Saturn S-Series 4 Dr SL1 Sedan

6,705

it self bleeds in the recovery tank sounds like it may be overheating a bit.