was wondering if problem could be throw out bearing?

Asked by Nov 08, 2007 at 09:36 PM about the 1994 Saturn S-Series 4 Dr SL1 Sedan

was on my way home and when I turned a corner I dropped my car back into first let off the clutch and all that happened was the engine revved up but the car would not move.

did you try another gear check fluid in revesor under hood this is a hidrolic clutch if low fill revesor with dot 3 break fluid put top back on and pump on clutch peddle see if peddle comes back up and try in gear,if works ok if not would say you have a bad slave cylender,this is on side of trans, no problem to replace,will need to bleed out air in cylender.TOB NO also have a release bearing you will know when it gose bad.will be time for new clutch.PS THE CAP UNDER HOOD ON DRIVER SIDE WILL SAY CLUTCH.

Yes, could be the slave cylinder. Check that out.