car wont start

Asked by Jun 17, 2008 at 09:46 PM about the 1994 Saturn S-Series 4 Dr SL1 Sedan

My battery went dead last night. I replaced the battery myself and it is recconected right. Now the alarm button is flashing and I do not have a remote for it. I am the second owner. My car will not start now. I am a girl So please explain well :)

take the positive battery off + side for 10 seconds-re connector look in fuse box find fuse-EEC pull out fro 10 seconds-replace.This should reset computer.if this does not work the dealer will have to reset alarm system.

or you can have the dealer disarm the alarm system,and you will not have this happen again.