Location of 30a inline fuse from battery to trailer wiring?

Asked by Oct 19, 2016 at 02:59 PM about the 1995 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD

Trying to swap out an old, 6-pole trailer wiring connector for a new 7-pole version.  Everything was
working with the exception of the left turn signal (yellow wire) which was working intermittently.  In trying to
find the reason, I obviously shorted something out.  Now, I have NO lights at the rear of the vehicle or
trailer connector.  I do have headlights, turn signals and flasher working at the front, but nothing at the
rear.  I've pulled a rear light housing to confirm that the bulbs are not blown.  My owner's manual says that
there is a 30a trailer feed wire with an inline fuse, but darned if I can find one.  Can anyone point me to it
so I can check to see if that is what is blown.  I've checked other fuses and they are good.  Thanks in
advance for any pointers or advice.........Ed

Think I've blown the circuit boards in both rear light housings. The trailer connections all work like they should, but only the rear lights on the vehicle are not. So, don't need the inline fuse info. Looks like I'll be headed to my dealer parts dept. for two new circuit boards.