93 saturn sc2 was in accident now won't start

10

Asked by Apr 22, 2016 at 10:29 AM about the 1993 Saturn S-Series 2 Dr SC2 Coupe

Saturn sc2  1993 is there a fuel shut off when in an
accident inertia switch?

1,405

Good question I'm not aware that there is one but where is the damage located did you get in a rear or front end accident ?

10

Actually my husband hit black ice and slid into a guide rail it damaged the driverside front fender and the back tail light on same side also the airbag never went off it cranks over but won't start neither door will open from inside or outside researched everywhere for answers and can't seem to come up with anything

1,405

Well regarding it not starting it might be just the spark plug wires are loose cuz he probably hit it pretty hard do you know how fast he was going when he hit the rail? I would say go over everything check all your wiring your ignition wires your battery cables everything that possibly could get loose from the car hitting something and I hate to say this but maybe the frame's bent so the doors won't open now I'm not sure?????